Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and managing the integration process of the “Crowd Funding” system into the company (Being involved in a similar project is an asset.)
- Developing Fintech Consultancy tools in the fields where the company serves,
- Managing relationships with software companies, follow and evaluate the services they provide for Crowd Funding system development and integration.
- Analyze and report on all aspects of internal digitalization investments across our business. Proactively recommend options and solutions in the event of deviation from plan or evolving business needs,
- Lead strategy planning, direction, and forecasting process for Fintech and other technology investments, soliciting input from key local, regional stakeholders on needs and objectives,
- Work jointly with cross-functional teams and finance colleagues to identify innovative opportunities for business process improvements and streamlining existing activities. Make recommendations on improvements and lead implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences or in a related field,
- 1-3 years of experience,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency with computer software programs and mobile applications,
- Knowledge of coding is a must,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint,
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills are necessary,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, "get it done" entrepreneurial environment,
- Business minded, creative and analytical thinking,
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment, strong interpersonal teamwork skills,
- Turkish citizen residing in İstanbul.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.