Besfin is a professional consultancy company serving its customers by offering project finance and financial advisory, M&A services with an innovative perspective.
We are seeking driven and ambitious young colleagues to join our organization. This exciting role will provide you with a challenging and rewarding career in corporate finance where you will be exposed to a wide variety of client work. As part of our Corporate Advisory team, you will be involved in evaluating and advising on a range of interesting and challenging projects.
• Participate in M&A activities, company valuation and project finance deals,
• Analyze financial statements for corporate finance opportunities,
• Create specific solutions, business plans, and client plans to achieve revenue growth from corporate finance deals,
• Follow the latest sectoral developments in local and global scale,
• Prepare market analysis and reports.
Desired Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administrations, Engineering, Mathematics or other related discipline from a reputable university,
• 0-3 years of experience,
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills,
• Excellent command of written and verbal English,
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications is a must),
• Strong analytical mindset,
• Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be self-motivated,
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com